If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world then this is the place for you. My client is the global leader in Partnership Automation, working with innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi's, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage their online affiliate, influencer, brand to brand, and content partnerships.
Founded in 2008, my client has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across Europe, the United States, Africa, and Asia so there is plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement.
Your Role as The Strategic Sales Manager is responsible for engaging, sourcing and creating new business partnerships from a targeted list of highly valuable publisher accounts.
- They are responsible for meeting and exceeding their annual targets and goals, collaborating and project managing alongside Solutions Architects, Partner Development, and Partner Success to ensure a frictionless and professional commercial experience for our prospective clients.
- They are accountable for being well versed in the value drivers of the entire Product Suite
- Responsible for building and growing your own book of business, selling to our top accounts
- Achieving or exceeding individual quota bringing in new clients
- Prior experience driving sales and business development activities
- Focus on executing transactions in an assigned territory and prospect for new opportunities
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles presenting to C-level executives the value of our product
- Define, execute, and own an engagement plan for key prospects Territory/Vertical identification and research, to formalize a go to market strategy and create qualified target accounts
- Prepare & deliver world-class demos and value-based
- Answer prospects' questions about product value, uses, integrations, and Pro-actively drive the process with a prospective client from initial prospecting to a signed contract and internal
- Drive active engagement by all internal and external stakeholders necessary to close
What you have
- Sales Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Project Management
- Technical Product Knowledge
- Creative Problem Solving
- Previous experience selling SaaS software (5-8+ years)
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding revenue and activity targets
- Knowledge of salesforce or related sales-based CRM for analysis Excellent verbal and written skills (emails, presentations, in-person skills) Project Management experience, especially managing RFP/RFI responses
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
This role is completely remote, enabling you to work in London or France. You will be looking after the French market.
If you are interested, please apply directly or reach out to Christy Ip on 020 3873 2535 for a conversation to find out more about this opportunity!