A market-leading open-source company, in the Big Data area, is seeking a Senior Pre-Sales Cloud Architect EMEA to join its EMEA team (remote from anywhere). You will work hand-in-hand with the sales and partner teams to introduce their own Cloud solution to a set of customers who are powering the emerging technology economy. They offer world-class database (Postgres) management software, an integrated portfolio of databases and tools, 24/7 support, and many more.
- Work with the team to identify and qualify business opportunities, identify key customer technical objections, and develop the strategy to resolve technical roadblocks.
- Achieve/overachieve your quotas quarter by quarter
- Manage the technical relationship with the designated key customers, including overseeing product and solution briefings
- Doing proof-of-concept work, and the coordination of additional technical resources
- Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events.
Skills and experience required:
- 5+ years of experience as a Pre-Sales Engineer, Architect, Consultant
- Fluency in English
- Excellent track-record
- Experience with infrastructure architecture including storage, compute, database, and networking, cloud
- Experience in the Big Data & Analytics area
- Experience with Azure, AWS, GCP is essential
What this job offers you:
- Clear career progression path
- Home office flexibility
- Competitive salary with an uncapped commission structure
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to Luca Varga on +4930800935163