According to Gartner my client is one of the hottest and earliest open XDR platforms on the planet. They have an unprecedented SOAM SOAR SOC integration and are growing massively and are according to employee reviews and Linkedin one of the best working cultures as well.
- Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with the company business objectives.
- Work directly and with channel partners to maintain and expand the customer base in the region, create and convert new business opportunities to customers.
- Forecast quarterly and overachieve sales quotas.
- Analyze regional market trends and identify new opportunities for growth.
- Expedite sales cycles by identifying and addressing potential challenges.
- Identify and implement regional sales growth opportunities by improving processes, packaging, innovating sales techniques, expanding the team, and more.
- 5+ years of experience as RSM of cyber security solutions in the region.
- Consistently over-achieving against target in the last 3 years.
- A broad network of cyber security leaders in enterprise accounts in the region.
- Experience in working with CSIRT, SOC teams, and CISOs.
- Experience in selling SaaS solutions.
- Experience as the first sales person on the ground with a fast-growing start-up company.
- Experience in working with channel partners.
- Experience in selling cyber solutions like SIEM, SOAR, Threat Hunting, Incident Response, Threat Intelligence
- Technical hands-on experience in SOC, Cyber security, or IT
- Experience in working with Israeli tech companies
If you think this could be a fit please apply on this link or send a CV