This is an opportune time to join one of the fastest growing companies in the quickly expanding IoT & network security market. This company is a Gartner leader and as a Senior Sales Engineer you will be the primary technical sales resource supporting the state of Texas and surrounding areas.
- 5+ years experience as a Sr. security engineer and 5 years in a presales role.
- SE successful track record in the Fortune 200 companies.
- Previous experience working directly for a Network Security Company is a plus.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Understanding of Network Access Control, Intrusion Prevention Systems or similar network security technology (AV, FW).
- Experienced in product demonstrations, proof of concepts, and interfacing with external clients
- Strong understanding of the following:
- Routing, Switching (layer 2/layer3)
- Traffic Monitoring/Spanning: 802.1Q VLAN
- VPN, LAN, WAN, WLAN
- Authentication: 802.1x, RADIUS, LDAP, AD, smart card, NTLMv2
- Network/Host Security: NAC, IPS, FW, AV or similar technologies
- High level knowledge of Linux/UNIX operating systems
- Experience installing, managing and supporting real-world network and computer security systems.
- Understanding of the current threat and vulnerability landscape
- Experience in designing/engineering network and security solutions for large enterprise networks.
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Responsible for representing company products to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc
- 3-5 years of experience in Networking and/or IoT security.
- Proficient with Linux, Unix and open source software
- Experience selling into highly regulated markets; i.e Healthcare, Manufacturing, Energy...etc
- Experience with security architecture, design, and implementation
- high-energy, self-starter who is team oriented and who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Preferred certifications: CISSP, CISM, GIAC(any), CEH, CCNA, CCNP...etc