One of our key clients, a really fast-growing Tech company is searching for a Senior Sales Manager for a really exciting Data and AI product, to be expanded in the Nordics. You will be the "first feet on the ground". In each new geographical area they have ventured into, they have had a lot of success, and they see the Nordics as their next exciting target area.
As a Senior Sales Manager, you will be interacting with new clients, both face-to-face, online and over the phone. You will be the first point of contact and interact with people from C level to technical. Solution selling and selling the value and benefits of their platform is the key to success for this role.
You will create a new business pipeline, and consistently identify exciting new business opportunities. You are a natural net-worker and you already have a large network in the Nordics, and have developed you own brand.
You have experience with:
- 10+ years experience with new business development around B2B
- You are an enthusiastic and positive person, and you have a great entrepreneurial mindset and energy.
- Ideally you have a technical background, although not necessary, but you should have experience selling BI, Big Data andAI solutions.
- You consider yourself a "hunter", and have experience opening large enterprise companies.
- Ideally you have experience introducing a new platform/ product to the Nordic region as "first feet on the ground"
- You can be located anywhere in Scandinavia! (although ideally in Copenhagen)
- You will have a lot of autonomy, and ability to chose your own direction
- Great opportunity for high growth
- High Salary, bonus options, and there is also an opportunity for equity.
If you would like to learn more information about this and have a confidential conversation about your next career move, please apply directly or reach out to Nina Berggren.
(Please do reach out even if this is not a 100% match - we might have other roles, not advertised, that could also be right for you?)