A leading SIEM and threat intelligence vendor is seeking a Senior Sales Engineer to work with their Threat Intel & XDR technology in the Chicagoland area (remote-based).
- Ability to demonstrate SIEM products and services to customers and clients on site, via telecommute, and at conferences and trade shows
- First-hand knowledge of security related products and technologies (e.g. IDS/IPS, SIEM/Log Management, Firewalls, etc.)
- Software installation, integration, and configuration
- Experience working with and configuring routers, switches, and firewall devices
- Ability to effectively present solutions via live presentations and remote webinars
- Some software development and/or scripting experience (regex, powershell, etc.) preferred
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- 3-5+ years relevant experience in selling and supporting software/security products.
- Experience with networking, server, application and web technologies.
- Some database query language (SQL), report development and search engine experience is desirable.
- Relevant industry certifications (i.e., CISSP, CISA)
- Security Event Management Solution Experience (SIEM, Log Management)
- Intrusion Detection/Prevention Solution Experience
- Compliance and Audit Experience (PCI, SOX, FISMA, GLBA, NERC-SIP, CAG, etc.)
- Vulnerability assessment/penetration testing experience