This Senior Sales Engineer will work at a game-changing Data and Identity security vendor. With their renowned technology, the Senior Sales Engineer must have a strong technical aptitude and desire a highly involved hands-on role. The Senior Sales Engineer must be self-motivated and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of an agile technical security organization and will need to maintain a creative and adaptive approach with the ability to close opportunities in accordance with the Sales team. This is a remote-based position focused on the EWast Coast territory
- Deliver POCs or pilots within customer accounts and understand and design solutions for large enterprise organizations
- Hands-on expertise in design, migration, configuration and deployment of firewall, web security, mobile access and email security solutions
- Familiarity with governance and compliance issues and management/reporting solutions and requirements. Working knowledge of HIPAA, PCI, SOX, FERPA, etc.
- Minimum 5 year's experience in pre-sales/consultancy role
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- Extensive knowledge of Data Security technologies such as Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Cloud Access Security Brokers (CASBs), Digital Rights Management (DRM) and Encryption.
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to sales teams, business stakeholders and technical audience
- Working experience with Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) providers such as AWS, Azure is preferred.
- Self-motivated individual who can achieve results working from a home office
- CISSP or equivalent industry certification is a plus
- Broad understanding of enterprise web technologies and architectures
- Experience with networking technologies and protocols, NAT, stateful firewall, IDS/IPS, web and content filtering, proxies, VPN and encryption (IPsec/SSL), PKI and key management, 802.11/WLAN, Syslog, Netflow/IPFIX, Active Directory and LDAP, virtualization platforms to include VMware, Hyper-V and Openstack
- Prior Identity and Access Management experience is a plus
- BS/MS in computer science or mathematics