Working with a global market disruptor that is in need of a Senior Sales Engineer to support the sale of their Gartner-leading product - able to rapidly detect, respond to and neutralize any potentially harmful cyber threats quickly and efficiently. To be successful, the Senior Sales Engineer must be self-motivated and comfortable in a dynamic atmosphere while maintaining a creative and adaptive approach to closing sales opportunities with some of the top producing sales folks across the country!
- Ability to demonstrate threat intel/management, SIEM & SOAR-related products and services to customers and clients on site, via telecommute, and at conferences and trade shows
- First-hand knowledge of security related products and technologies (e.g. IDS/IPS, SIEM/Log Management, Firewalls, etc.)
- Ability to effectively present solutions via live presentations and remote webinars
- Some software development and/or scripting experience (regex, powershell, etc.) preferred
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- 3-5+ years relevant experience in selling and supporting software/security products.
- Domain expertise within intelligence i.e. OSINT, HUMINT, SIGINT, cyber intel, threat vectors/actors and groups..etc
- Experience with networking, server, application and web technologies.
- Relevant industry certifications (i.e., CISSP, CISA)
- Security Event Management Solution Experience (SIEM, Log Management)
- Intrusion Detection/Prevention Solution Experience
- Compliance and Audit Experience (PCI, SOX, FISMA, GLBA, NERC-SIP, CAG, etc.)
- Threat hunting and/or penetration testing experience a huge bonus