Sr. Sales Engineer | Threat Neutralization Firm | REMOTE USA, CANADA
My client is known for their innovative technology and while they're still a young and growing company, have already proven a track record of success in the enterprise and security markets as a leader in threat intelligence and deception. They successfully went through a multi-million funding round earlier this month that it will use to continue growing its business.
My client is seeking a Sr. Sales Engineer to deliver the technical win and product fit at customer accounts.
In this exciting role you utilize their technology background to lead the consultative discovery of the client/prospect's business goals, objectives, and challenges and to translate them into effective technology solutions.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in a technical sales or consulting environment or on an enterprise architecture/systems engineering team
- Experience in threat intelligence, incident response, security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR) or another related cyber-security field
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills. Ability to build relationships over the phone
- Must have a proactive communication style ensuring the timely status of projects to product team and customer
Some of the benefits and perks are:
- Competitive Salary
- Full Medical Benefits: Employees get 100% paid coverage of medical, dental, and vision.
- Retirement Plan: A competitive plan, including free contributions, to save for your future.
- Work from home