Position: Senior Sales Engineer
Compensation: 180-200k+ OTE, including full-benefits, equity, and other perks as well
Glocomms is currently leading a retained search for a Sales Engineer at a disruptive and global cyber vendor working to help solve the world's critical infrastructure security flaws. As a Sales Engineer, you will be heavily involved in customer-facing activities during all stages of the sales cycle, from pre-sales to POCs and implementations. The Sales Engineer will be integral in customer support both remote and on-site, in order to help customers diagnose and quickly resolve any technical issues they may encounter.
- Take ownership of client issues and see problems through to resolution
- Strong communication skills and ability to develop customer relationships.
- Work with Product Management and Software Engineering to improve company product and service offerings.
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues
- Some regional travel involved
- 5+ years' experience in highly-technical & client-facing support roles
- Experience working with enterprise network.
- Understanding of networking standards, such as DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, HTTP, JSON.
- Working with networking tools (I.E Wireshark)
- A range of experience with systems administration on various Linux distributions (Ubuntu and Red Hat are required) and Windows server.
- Must have outstanding troubleshooting skills to diagnose whether issues are related to bugs in the app, deployment related problems, cluster configuration or networking, etc.
- Masters/Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or related field experience
- Experience with various cloud IaaS platforms such as AWS, Azure, or others.
- Experience with ICS & SCADA Systems
- Experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, vulnerability scanning tools, and compliance guidelines
- Detailed technical knowledge of cloud infrastructure and tools such as; AWS, Terraform and Ansible.
- Experience working in a start-up