Do you have a strong desire to help the prospect with their cybersecurity issues? If this sounds like you, we're looking for a talented, detail-oriented Senior Account Executive to focus on new customer acquisition and revenue growth within the designated territory
Our clients managed security services are aimed to democratise security by making advanced security capabilities available to a wider market, allowing enterprises to be better protected.
The Regional Sales Manager is in charge of engaging prospects, either directly or through channel partners, in order to drive new client acquisition and upsell opportunities for the solutions.
Qualifications for the Role
- Track record of success in a quota-carrying sales role focused on new business acquisition
- Hunter who thrives in a collaborative selling environment
- Knowledge of sales processes from initiation to close
- Demonstrated and proven sales results for sophisticated solutions Qualifications for the Role:
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- 8+ Years in Cyber Security Sales at Enterprise level
Ideal candidates will
- Have experience in a startup environment and be able to contribute to the refinement of our offerings and go-to-market strategies.
- Proven track record of success in channel and partner-driven sales contexts
- Strong executive presence
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets Strong track record of exceeding sales targets
- Extensive experience selling to C-level
- Hunter/new business development mentality
What this job offers you
- Clear career progression path
- Home office flexibility
- The possibility to make your mark on the market
- Join a company with strong values.
- Salary: £250,000 OTE flexibility above for the right candidate
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to myself, Tim Farnsworth, on 020 3758 8811 or at tim.farnsworth(a)glocomms.com