Currently working with a performance product management provider looking to build out their team in an advanced network threat detection and response platform. You will be able to influence what happens on a day to day basis, directly impacting growth within this company.
- Lead end-to-end success of projects from discovery to launch
- Define the product priorities through understanding customer needs and company vision
- Partner up with cross-functional teams to introduce new products and features across all stages, including concept, proposal, planning, development, launch, release and pre/post-sale engagement
- Manage project execution, define schedules and release plans based on a strategic market/business view
- Lead a product squad with Engineering, Customer Success, UX/UI, Finance, and Engineering to develop the sellable product
- 3+ years experience in Product Management
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects
- Product Management Certification (CPO) is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of AWS, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), and Gateway Load Balancer(GWLB)