This is your opportunity to join an organisation, recently named in Deloitte's Top 10 Fastest growing SaaS companies. With a Series C funding round under their belt, my client is now looking to grow across EMEA, starting with the UKI market. You join a growth-focused salesteam looking to expand in the next 12 months, working for a market-leading MarTech organisation, headquartered in Boston, MA.
- Build a top-performing team, which aligns with the GTM strategy of the conversational marketing space.
- Working alongside a team of Account Executives; territory planning, pipeline management, forecasting and development.
- Weekly conversations with the EMEA VP Sales to discuss plans for growth.
- Meet monthly and quarterly new business sales objectives.
- Demonstrate clear and expert understanding of the process and product value.
- Ensure mutually successful sales outcomes for our customers.
- Manage all applicable sales tools and maintain accountability of prescribed processes.
- Have a passion and track record in developing individual sales contributors.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 3+ years of closing experience in a SaaS technology company
- Ability to manage complex deals from inception, navigating legal & procurement to close
- Proven track record of quota achievement
- Experience in a fast paced and high growth companies
- Strong sales fundamentals, business & sales acumen
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively within a team environment
- Tech savvy and eagerness to learn new technology and practices
What this job offers you:
- £170k OTE, with stock options also.
- Excellent career development plan
- Hybrid or in-office working conditions
- Opportunity to join a market-leading organisation where you can make a name for yourself, and develop your career.
If you are interested, please reach out to Jack Hemming on +44 20 36 67 8383 or