We are currently leading the search for a Senior Manager of IT PMO to join a global firm in the medical device manufacturing industry. This pivotal role entails reporting directly to the Director of Governance, Infosec, and Compliance (GISC) and assumes leadership over the IT Portfolio Management Office and the IT Vendor Management Office. This role is hybrid based in Brea, California. If interested please apply directly.
- Lead the IT Portfolio Management Office (PMO) and the Vendor Management Office (VMO).
- Supervise global PMO/VMO teams, support their development, and manage the department budget.
- Implement and improve PMO/VMO processes and initiatives.
- Ensure IT project portfolio alignment with business objectives and established frameworks.
- Provide insightful project portfolio reporting to Senior Management for decision-making.
- Oversee critical projects to ensure successful delivery.
- 14+ years of experience in IT PMO (Bachelor's) or 12+ years (Master's).
- 10+ years of IT PMO or ePMO leadership experience.
- 4+ years of People Leadership experience.
- Experience managing multi-discipline project teams and budgets of at least $500k.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including executive-level communication.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field or equivalent experience.
- PMP Certification.
- Experience leading a Vendor Management Office (VMO).