Solutions Architect (IoT/GMQ Leader)
My client, a Gartner Magic Quadrant recognised global leader in IoT solutions, is currently in search of a talented and motivated Solutions Architect to join their growing EMEA sales operations.
You will be the technical customer-facing point-of-contact, working closely with the Sales, Product and other internal teams to help customers adopt their core IoT solution. This range from managing the requirements gathering, technology selection and solution design with the customers.
- Support the IoT sales units closely during the presales stage to assist them secure more wins.
- Compile customer requirements based on their technical, operational, and IoT / mobility environment demands.
- Utilizing our IoT & mobility Services Delivery Methodology (SDM) and professional services portfolio to design IoT & mobility lifecycle management solutions, including the required technical and process documentation.
- Organize design and discovery sessions with clients and participant teams.
- Make solution suggestions that address the goals specified by the customer, finish peer review, and validate with sales.
- Provide customers with solution proposals while working with sales.
- To specify the task's scope, deliverables, deadlines, the customer's roles and responsibilities, a statement of work should be created.
- Continue to be knowledgeable about market advancements, IoT, mobility, and related technologies.
- Lead technical interactions with vendors for concerns regarding products and support.
- To maximise solutions and raise customer value, closely collaborate with several internal organisations, including Product, Marketing, Professional Services, Network, and IT.
- IoT and mobile ecosystem development
What we want to see from you:
- Bachelor's degree in information systems management, computer science, or another similar branch of technology, or an equivalent level of work experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the design, architecture, and support of carrier-class/ enterprise-class IoT, and advanced mobility systems.
- Knowledge of associated IoT/M2M/SCADA technologies, middleware, and IoT platforms and devices.
- Knowledge of middleware, device management, mobility platforms and devices, and other enterprise mobility management technologies.
- Knowledge of network technologies (NFC / PAN / WAN), including low power, cellular, terrestrial (IP-based), satellite, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and ZigBee (LPWAN).
- Knowledge of Remote SIM provisioning and the eUICC.
- Knowledge of IoT and mobility security vendors and technologies.
What this opportunity offers you:
- Competitive Salary of £75K per annum
- Flexible working condition - Remote
- Ability to be a part of a rapidly expanding business, and play a key role in influencing business decisions
- Dynamic environment - comes with opportunities and challenges for your career and personal growth
If this sounds interesting, please apply directly and I'll be in touch with next steps. Would love to connect!