`Title: Head of Product
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Summary: An emerging startup with innovative technology is seeking a Head of Product to work collaboratively with the leadership team. As a member of this team, you will have the opportunity to be a pioneer in the development of a platform and product at the national scale. This model provides a unique and much-needed service to the marketplace providing an ecommerce-driven social network platform. If you enjoy challenges and the ability to create and build something from scratch, then this opportunity is for you. If you relish in the idea of making an impact on the marketplace, this is the startup you want to be a part of.
The Head of Product will be responsible for…
- Working closely with leadership and cross-functional to develop and deliver innovative UX and overall produce solutions
- Defining the long-term product strategy and vision for online products and services and brainstorm for continuous product enhancements with new ideas.
- Driving customer experience design, product roadmap, feature requirement definitions, and prioritization by understanding ever-changing market landscape, customer feedback and their key pain points.
- Assisting in shepherding new offerings into production such as marketing collaterals, competitor analysis and back-end processes support.
The Head of Product should have the following qualifications:
- 4+ years in Product Management and 3+ years in product commercialization
- Strong e-commerce background with a focus on UX
- Highly responsible, self-motivated, ability to communicate effectively, have efficient time management and organizational skillswhile also being able to thrive in an energetic, fast-paced creative environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as in a collaborative influencer role
- Comfortable growing into a leadership role parallel to company's growth - have had experience with hiring, building, and leading a team
- Extensive experience in consumer-facing, data-driven startups, ideally mobile app based
This opportunity is a hybrid work model with remote work flexibility and includes a generous benefits package.