Currently, I'm working on a role for a leading Israeli OT Cyber Security vendor who is looking for the First Person on the Ground for the UK. They are looking to expand rapidly over the next years in the EMEA region and this person would be in charge of the expansion of the sales team.
What are the Responsibilities?
- Being able to differentiate the company's products and convert prospects into sales
- Closely work together with Sales Engineers to prepare successful sales strategies
- Develop a strong pipeline into the UK
- Stay up to date with current developments within the industry
- Win new logos in cross vertical accounts
- Build up and hire the future sales team
What do I need?
- Proven track record in the Cyber Security industry in the UK region
- 5+ years of experience in sales
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven resilience
- Cross vertical sales experience
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
- Chance to be part of one of the fastest growing software vendors in the world
- Competitive compensation, plus bonus and benefits
- Car allowance
- Flat hierarchy
If this sounds like the ideal next step for you, please reach out to me or apply directly.