Our client is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations manage their data to unlock limitless value. We make it easy to back up, manage and derive value from data while protecting data against ransomware attacks. We're encouraged to think big and we take on dynamic goals that require innovative thinkers. Obsession with our customers keeps us humble and drives us to keep learning.
We've been named a Leader by multiple analyst firms, and are prominently featured in the Forbes Cloud 100 and CRN's Coolest Cloud companies.
About The Job
Are you a sales professional driven by the desire to help clients find solutions to real problems?
Do you enjoy promoting the latest game-changing technologies to meet these modern data management challenges?
Are you inherently relationship oriented and able to create long term connections?
We believe when you hire exceptional people, you can build teams that can change the world. We're an agile, high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our customers love.
We're looking for a top performer who has a track record of success and wants to build a company together as we continue our double digit growth and expand our global footprint. As a (Strategic) Enterprise Account Executive, you will engage prospective client companies and introduce our products and solutions to address the challenges of world class businesses.
As a Strategic Enterprise Account Executive, You Will
- Leverage your SaaS sales experience to drive new business opportunities
- Manage the full sales cycle using a consultative, relationship-driven approach
- Outreach to prospective client companies to introduce our client and generate interest in initial business conversations
- Navigate complex organizational structures and technology stacks for business as you lead discovery conversations, product demos and solution discussions
- Listen and ask questions to gain deep understanding of clients' business challenges
- Present creative solutions through storytelling and consultation
- Educate potential clients and their teams on the power of our solutions, , building a coalition of enthusiasts throughout the organization
- Utilise and coordinate all local and corporate resources to provide the best and most comprehensive experience for your prospective clients.
Experience & Skills Required
- 10+ years in full cycle software sales role selling complex technology solutions
- Experience in the SaaS industry, highly preferred
- A consultative, relationship-driven sales philosophy
- Successful experience in multi-stakeholder environments
- Selling to or through channel partners.
- Comfortable with an autonomous, fast paced work environment
- A track record of long-term success and upward mobility in previous roles
- Authorization to work in the United Kingdom
Why You Should Apply
- Work side by side with a global team of passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities.
- We're a company that cares about our employees' well being and Mental Health, with a variety of support and benefits available to ensure that you are fully supported.
- We offer Relax/Refresh time off days so you can spend some down time with your family and friends.