Enterprise Account Executive - End-to-end Marketing Automation Unicorn
My client is a B2B SaaS company, driving growth for its clients around the world through connecting data across channels, combining with AI to predict future behaviour, individualizing experiences from a single platform.
Ranked by both Forrester and Gartner as a leader, this unicorn valued at 1billion+ has over 25 locations worldwide and speaks more than 45 languages, forming a dynamic, diverse and fun culture. They are scaling here in the UK, and looking for individuals to join their enterprise sales team.
* You will be in charge of overall sales management, growth, and meeting/exceeding annual sales targets.
* Interact with clients from prospecting and gaining clients to demoing the platform, negotiating, and closing
* Through innovative outbound techniques, you will provide on-the-ground support/mentorship for the SDR team to produce new qualifying opportunities and pipelines.
* Through proposals and presentations, you will successfully articulate the value proposition
* You'll be the expert in your particular market, and you'll share market trends with the rest of the team.
* You'll build and implement new sales efforts, tactics, and programmes based on market trends
* To the management team, you will offer sales, revenue, and reasonable estimates.
* You'll do accurate forecasting and keep an up-to-date pipeline at all times to ensure consistent success.
Skills and Experience Required:
* A bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or a related discipline is required.
* 3+ years of quota-carrying sales experience, preferably in the SaaS industry
* Able to collaborate cross-functionally with direct sales, marketing, and customer success teams to achieve success
* Excellent project and time management skills
* The ability to operate in a fast-paced start-up and adaptability
* Bonus points for prior experience in the retail, financial, automotive, telecommunications, or travel industries
What this opportunity offers you
* Competitive salary + commission structure
* Stock option plan
* A well-defined career road map (one of my client's AE is now managing 40+ people across Europe, are you the next success story?)
* Free access to LinkedIn Learning, Spotify and other platforms
* Internal and external training sessions and events with keynote speakers in Sales
* Diverse and inclusive environment
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion.