Enterprise Account executive based in France, remote.
Are you interested in simplifying how organizations manage their data to unlock limitless value? Our client makes it easy to back up, manage and derive value from data while protecting data against ransomware attacks.
With numerous features in the Forbes Cloud 100; CRN's Coolest Cloud companies and a 70% YoY growth, this opportunity is truly one of the hottest in the market right now.
This position is a field sales role where the AE will engage in face to face sales with
customers and prospects directly or through partners. The primary focus of the role is
the acquisition of Net New Customers, with some account management of existing
accounts. The ideal candidate will have the ability to demonstrate a clear understanding
of the customers' current environment, business challenges and goals, with the ability
to align solutions to those goals, with a compelling strategic and financial
business value proposition.
- Attend customer and partner sites on a regular basis.
- Achieve bookings quotas for all assigned accounts with the territory.
- Work with partners to drive revenue within assigned territory.
- Ensure successful customer retention.
- Support partner-generated opportunities.
- Manage all opportunities in the assigned territory to increase deal size and accelerate the buying process.
- Engage end customer, as necessary, to drive up deal value and close rates.
- Log all activity to maintain accuracy of CRM and forecasting systems.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of customer's business (pain points, priorities, business drivers, etc.) to appropriately align specific solutions to customer's needs.
- Responsible for forecasting monthly/quarterly business.
- 7+ years of demonstrated success in a customer facing sales role proposing enterprise solutions at all levels of a customer organization.
- Experience in working with customers and technology partners
- Comfort in working with multiple decision-makers to drive proposals
- Very comfortable presenter of technical and business material to both small and large groups
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and a self-starter, comfortable working remotely and autonomously
- Ability to travel with the needs of the role
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, related field, or equivalent experience