Enterprise Account Executive, DACH
One of the world's largest cybersecurity corporations with ambitious plans to protect billions of websites globally is currently recruiting for an Enterprise Account Executive selling into the DACH market.
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
- Drive sales in a defined territory and/or account list to achieve revenue targets.
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions for services.
- Manage contract negotiations.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
Skills and experience required:
- Fluent in both English and German
- 5+ years of direct B2B selling experience
- Basic understanding of computer networking and "how the internet works"
- Aptitude for learning technical concepts/terms (Technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus)
- Strong interpersonal communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated; entrepreneurial spirit
- Comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic environment
What this job offers you:
· Clear career progression path
· Join a company with strong values
· Flexible working arrangements