About The Client
- Enterprise Account Executive - End-to-end Marketing Automation Unicorn
- My client is a B2B SaaS company that drives growth for its clients around the world through connecting data across channels, combining with AI to predict future behavior, individualizing experiences from a single platform.
- They are a pre-IPO scale up working with 800+ brands worldwide, including Fortune 500 companiessuch as Virgin, IKEA, Samsung, Dominos, Santander and more! Ranked by both Forrester and Gartner as a leader, this unicorn valued at 1billion+ has over 25 locations worldwide and speaks more than45 languages, forming a dynamic, diverse and fun culture.
- They are scaling here in the UK, and looking for individuals to join their enterprise sales team.
* You will be in charge of overall sales management, growth, and meeting/exceeding annual
* From prospecting and gaining clients to demoing the platform, negotiating, and closing, you
will interact with clients at every level of the sales cycle.
* Through innovative outbound techniques, you will provide on-the-ground
support/mentorship for the Sales Development Representative (SDR) team to produce new
qualifying opportunities and pipelines.
* We add value to our partners and future partners by offering insightful thoughts. Through
proposals and presentations, you will successfully articulate the value proposition. You must
also guarantee that they take advantage of the special offers we provide, such as free trials.
* You'll be the expert in your particular market, and you'll share market trends with the rest of
* You'll be able to spot rising markets and market trends while staying up to date on new
products and competitors. To capture critical demographics, you'll build and implement new
sales efforts, tactics, and programmers.
* To the management team, you will offer sales, revenue, and reasonable estimates.
* Marketing, Sales Operations, Sales Engineering, and Sales Enablement will all assist you.
* You'll do accurate forecasting and keep an up-to-date pipeline at all times to ensure
* A bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or a related discipline is required.
* At least 3 years of quota-carrying sales experience, preferably in the SaaS industry
* Basic understanding of market research, sales, and bargaining techniques
* Proven oral and written communication ability, as well as excellent phone skills and listening
* Our technological expertise much exceeds that of any other salesman. You must be a tech
whiz who is constantly on the lookout for new ideas and solutions.
* Able to collaborate cross-functionally with direct sales, marketing, and customer success
teams to achieve success
* Excellent project and time management skills