Glocomms are partnered with a world-leading design and manufacturing firm, focusing on cutting-edge construction technology, software and services. They operate in over 120 different countries, whilst employing over 30,000 people and generating over 7 billion CHF annually.
- Conduct security assessments and audits of our applications and software products.
- Identify and re-mediate potential security vulnerabilities in our applications and software products.
- Develop and implement security policies, procedures, and standards.
- Collaborate with software development teams to ensure security is embedded throughout the development life-cycle.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or a related field. Plus a Masters Degree.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in application security or related field.
- Solid understanding of application security frameworks such as OWASP Top Ten and SANS 25.
- Experience with static and dynamic application security testing tools such as AppScan, Burp Suite, or ZAP etc.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply directly or reach out to keenan.tadman(at)glocomms.com for a confidential, non-committal chat.