My client are a leader within the Identity Access Management who are looking to grow their team to create a footprint within the UK&I. The demand for their technology is constantly growing and within the current climate has seen an increase on demand especially with their USP.
This role is for a Commercial Sales Manager for companies up to 5000 employees. You will be giving key sales enablement training, coaching on 360 deals, learning from experts in this field and an ability to earn way above your OTE.
- Completing full sales cycles from qualification to close, generation pipeline and presenting demos of the product.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with all clients and expanding on these accounts
- Utilising the Channel to optimise client outreach
- Collaboration with presales, marketing, BDRs and technical engineers to maximise the customer satisfaction
- 3+ years of experience within software sales within the UK&I
- Experience working with re-sellers
- A hunter profile who is looking to grow a territory
- Passionate about cybersecurity and wanting to always learn more
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary - circa £160k OTE
- Remote working
- Working in a start-up environment
- Full on-boarding
- Market experts coaching