Well-funded, rapidly growing cyber security vendor seeking a driven and motivated individual to play a key role in the growth of their Partner and Channel business development. As the Senior Business Development Manager, you will work closely with their partners and encourage their teams to help take the business to the next level. The Senior Business Development Manager will be remote-based, but with frequent travel to Boston and/or Denver. This role presents an abundance of growth potential and a high ROI given the rapid growth of the company and industry.
- Maintain and build relationships with channel partners to increase revenue and acquire new customers by also raising brand awareness
- Achieve sales targets with partners and develop innovative strategies to achieve targets
- Work closely with marketing to curate materials (presentations, webinars, emails) to support partner relationships
- Use various tools to onboard new partners and enable their success in selling/referring company services
- 5+ years of experience in partnerships, business development, cyber security managed services, and OEM sales
- Experience with endpoint security, endpoint detection and response, managed detection and response (EDR/MDR) and/or strong knowledge in managed services and cyber security industry
- Sales and relationship building track record
This is a rapidly moving opportunity and interviews are currently being conducted. If you're passionate about the cyber security industry and making an impact on a start-up business, then you can apply at the link directly above!