A Series-D startup making waves across the growing manufacturing technology industry is looking for a VP of Cloud Security Architecture to join their New York office. The firm is applying their award-winning proprietary software product to revolutionize automated production and help overcome supply chain challenges around the world.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Help drive digital transformation and innovation in an industry that is historically anchored to legacy security solutions.
- Oversee the design, implementation, and maintenance of security controls to protect the firm's hardware, software, and user data assets in a multi-cloud environment.
- Perform hands-on code reviews and architectural reviews of cloud software security products.
- Work closely with engineering teams to ensure cloud-based tools are developed according to secure-by-design best practice.
- Collaborate with other internal engineering leaders as well as legal, product, and supply chain teams to align technical priorities with global business demands and industry compliance standards.
- Lead a diverse team of engineers and analysts and serve as a mentor/"player coach" for more junior members.
- Minimum 8-10+ years in security engineering & architecture, 3+ years previous leadership experience preferred.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related technical field highly desired.
- Exposure to multiple cloud platforms and subject matter expertise in at least one (ideally AWS).
- Knowledge of programming/scripting for automation ie. Python, GoLang.
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant security standards ie. ISO, SOC-2, NIST.
- Working knowledge of containers (Kubernetes, Docker) and infrastructure-as-code products.
- Experience working in the manufacturing technology industry and/or exposure to AI & Robotics security a plus!
This opportunity offers a hybrid working environment, and candidates should be willing to work on-site in the NYC area 2-3 days per week. You will join a diverse team collaborating to advance a sustainable and high-tech manufacturing industry for the benefit of consumers globally.
The firm is offering a competitive bonus structure including RSUs, per candidate experience, as well as 401k matching, comprehensive medical/dental/vision benefits, and more. Interested candidates should apply immediately.