Technical Support Engineer
What you will be doing:
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving customer issues.
- Recreating and tracking software defects in under field/lab conditions.
- Performing remote upgrade activities.
- Authoring technical articles for use by other technical support personnel.
- Interacting with customers, establishing strong working relationships by having strong attention to details and outstanding customer service.
- Advanced knowledge of Linux OS.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP fundamentals.
- Strong knowledge of IP Subnetting and supernetting routing principles.
- Strong knowledge of routing protocol operation (BGP)
- Strong knowledge of VPNs and other associated tunneling technologies
- Hands on Cisco/Juniper router and switches configuration
This role is located in Westford, MA or Ann Arbor, MI on a hybrid schedule from 1:00PM - 9:00PM EST.