A Series A startup backed by the investors of LinkedIn, Twitch, DocuSign, and more is looking. They are disrupting the CI space by building an enterprise - class development and CI platform powered by open-source GTM.
This company is actively hiring for an experienced professional to join the team as their senior technical content engineer. They are looking for a talented content creator with a background in software engineering to create world-class written content for software developers.
* Write: Write blog entries and tutorials on areas related to software development.
* Create: Create sample projects and tutorials that teach software developers topics and educate them.
* Edit: Assist in the review and editing of articles contributed by our community of experts and other Earthly staff.
* Strategy: Look for ways to provide value to software engineers by combining writing and coding. What are the topics that are under served?
* Assist users: Assist users in becoming comfortable with the product and directing them in the proper path when they run into problems.
* Culture: As an early team member, you have the opportunity to shape and grow the company's culture in order to make it the workplace of your dreams. This will take time, leadership, and money. Additionally, assist in the development of a high-quality engineering culture inside the team.
* 2-8 years of experience as a software engineer
* Able to follow, edit, and test software development lessons in a range of technologies, with a particular emphasis on Linux, software build automation, and cloud infrastructure.
* Experience with Linux, Builds/CI, Automation, and/or DevOps
* Experience with technical written content
* Ability to communicate technical subjects simply and effectively in written format
* Ability to quickly grasp a new tool or technology
* Health care, dental, vision plans including dependents (US only)
* Fully remote company
* Incentive stock plan
* Credits for gym or activity equipment (US only)
* Work as part of a company with a strong open culture. Many contributions are visible and recognized publicly.
* Work at an early stage company, where your actions have high impact. An environment with boundless freedom and high responsibility.