What you'll do
- Provide the team support through installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, configuring, upgrading, and granting access to systems and hardware. The system includes Windows and Mac hardware.
- Provide support for account administration and access to cloud-based applications and services including, but not limited to AzureAD, Office 365, RingCentral, Intune, Jamf, etc.
- Perform deployment of laptops/desktops, access provisioning, hardware, software, general guidance, and compliance.
- Participate in evaluations of new hardware and software products.
- Assist with strategic initiatives providing input into IT architecture development, policy and procedure creation, and service level development.
- Participate in a 24/7 on-call program.
Who you are
- College Degree in a technology-focused major
- Expert experience working with Windows/Mac in a corporate environment.
- 5+ years of expert experience with Microsoft Intune and Jamf
- 10+ years of expert experience with Active Directory and Azure AD user/group management
- Experience with SSO/SAML setups in an enterprise environment
- Experience with Exchange, SharePoint, Office 365 user provisioning, and troubleshooting for email and SharePoint.
- Experience with integration of Windows 10 and Mac Monterey systems.
- Experience with Windows Server and Linux-based systems.
- Experience with ServiceNow or similar ITSM, RingCentral or similar softphone, VMware Horizon or similar VDI, Druva or similar backup tool, PowerShell, or similar scripting tool.
- Knowledge of ITIL disciplines