I'm currently partnered with a leading real estate fintech company who's looking to add a Sr. Incident Response Analyst to their growing security team. This is an amazing opportunity to join an exciting company who are leaders in their field and sit in a senior level seat with high impact potential.
My client is looking for someone who is able to own, maintain, and improve their IR plan (Training, Tabletop exercises, refining the IR strategy) and operate as a point of escalation for alert triage in a cloud environment. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the IR process, MITRE ATTACK framework and how to apply it, strong understanding of attacker techniques and have experience with automation using Python, Powershell, Ruby etc.
This is a hybrid opportunity located in Washington, DC or Richmond, VA (3 days on site ) and compensation ranges from 150K -180K.
Other responsibilities include:
Work with threat intelligence, detection engineering and security controls team to ensure IR processes and resolution.
Advocate and operate as the POC for all things IR throughout the enterprise.
Ensure incidents and corresponding artifacts and evidence are consistently and accurately recorded.
- Increase detection and response efficiency through automation.
- Bachelor's Degree required from an accredited, not for profit university or college.
- Solid tenure with prior employers.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- 4+ years of relevant security experience
- Understanding of attacker tactics, techniques and procedures
- Expertise of Incident Response process and alert triage procedures.
- Expertise using the MITRE ATTCK framework and how to apply it.
- Ability to identify opportunities for automation to increase detection and response efficacy.
- Expertise developing and refining incident response strategy in an enterprise environment.
- Expertise in scripting with languages such as PowerShell, Python, GoLang, Ruby, etc.
If this sounds like an ideal opportunity for you, apply now!