Location: New York | Remote/Hybrid
Fintech Consulting, a rising company with a focus in Cloud and Cyber Security is looking to urgently hire a Sr. Cloud Security Engineer.
- Design highly scalable, flexible, and resilient cloud architectures that provide solutions to solve business problems and accelerate the adoption of cloud services
- Drive requirements for integrating several cloud capabilities (Windows Azure, SQL Azure, AppFabric, AWS, etc.) and scenarios such as service availability, quality, outage management, subscription management, correlation of usage and charges, and cost efficient solution architecture
- Deployment, configuration, and support of IaaS/PaaS components across Azure and AWS environments
- Build automation scripts for Azure and AWS IaaS, PaaS, AKS, serverless, databases, secrets, and Storage services
- Configuration and support of cloud security and policy components
- Developing cloud consumption targets for multi-tenant/hybrid cloud deployments
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recover design, planning and implementation for cloud environments
- Enablement and support of requisite insight and monitoring tools
- 12+ years of experience in storage migrations in large complex enterprise storage environments.
- 6+ years hands-on implementation experience using Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon Web Services
- 5+ years of experience supporting and maintaining enterprise hybrid cloud environment
- Extensive knowledge of Cloud methodologies (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), automation, orchestration, cost frameworks, trends and industry-leading private/public/hybrid cloud vendor offerings and interoperability
- Experience in Infrastructure of Code tools Terraform, Ansible, and Azure DevOps
- Experience with Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery design, planning and implementation
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS/NICE TO HAVES:
- Well-Architected Framework methodologies (both AWS and Azure)
- Windows server administration.
- Cloud based storage system administration.
- Strong scripting skills in languages like Python / PowerShell.
- Ability to design / plan / execute automation of workflows.