Exciting Opportunity to Join Our Legal Team as a Senior Cloud Applications Engineer in New York City!
Our highly reputable law firm is seeking an experienced and motivated Senior Cloud Applications Engineer to join our team based in the heart of New York City. As we strive for excellence in all aspects of our work, including technology support and innovation, we require a highly skilled individual who will be an asset to our team.
To be considered for this position, you must have a Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field. Additionally, you should possess at least 5 years' experience working with cloud-based applications such as Azure and AWS. You should also have experience migrating Office 365 services into the cloud environment and have a strong knowledge of Active Directory.
As part of this role, you will be expected to possess some key skills, which include, but are not limited to:
1) Leadership - Ability to grow & lead teams.
2) Communication Skills - Excellent written communication skills are important because they involve communicating technical information efficiently.
3) Analytical Thinking - You must have strong analytical thinking abilities to identify problems before issues become too complicated.
As a Senior Cloud Applications Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with cross-functional IT teams, including networking and security, during migrations, transitions, and deployments from an end-to-end perspective to ensure successful outcomes.
- Leading migration activities for email systems such as Exchange Online/O365 Mailboxes/PSTs/Public Folders/Skype For Business/Lync/Jabber environments.
- Designing solutions within O365/Azure tenants using the latest features available by Microsoft and developing custom scripts/modules when necessary.
- Collaborating effectively with development counterparts across other business units.
In addition to the above responsibilities, you will also have the opportunity to work on exciting new projects and initiatives, pushing the boundaries of technology in the legal industry.
If you believe you meet these requirements mentioned above and are excited about the opportunity to work with us, please do apply or send an email ! We look forward to hearing from you.