Our client is the leader in aerospace and defense, producing a broad product line of advanced technologies, including air and missile defense systems, radars, and control systems. We are seeking an experienced Software Engineer within their Naval Radar software development team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing software applications for the radar team using C++ running across Linux, Unix or Windows.
- Design, implement, debug and fix problems with software applications
- Support software integration and verification efforts
- Active participant on the Scrum team, performing development tasks independently
- Employ understanding of real-time software design to recognize performance implications
- 2+ years Software development experience across all phases of software development lifecycle
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience working with C++, Linux and Unix
- Track record of delivering high quality products
- Passion for learning new technologies and developing skills with an attitude of getting things