Glocomms is partnered with an international leader & household name in Big Tech who is looking to bring on a Tech Lead focused on Software & Network Security development. My client is looking for a seasoned engineering leader who has experience building out security tooling in a large enterprise environment, and they're targeting the best of the best.
In this role you will:
- Lead a small team of 6-8 more junior engineers on a software engineering team specializing in Network Security. Hands on "player coach".
- Help develop innovative security products to protect the client's complex network and infrastructure systems from cyber threats.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in Network Security protocols and related disciplines (SDN, Web App Security, etc.)
- Minimum 8-10 years progressively responsible experience spanning both network security and software engineering functions.
- Minimum 3 years in a leadership capacity and strong "player coach" mentality.
- Strong programming skills in at least one general-purpose programming language ie. Python, Java, GoLang, C++.
- Expert grasp of network security fundamentals and hands-on experience with software defined networking (SDN) and/or SD-WAN.
- Strong knowledge of Linux systems.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related technical discipline required, advanced degree preferred.
- The client is offering extremely competitive monetary compensation including base salaries north of $300,000 plus annual bonuses and RSUs.
- World-class benefits include 100% premium coverage for medical insurance and an HSA (with company matching), dental and vision insurance, and more. 401k matching, employee lifestyle reimbursements, and mental health benefits are just a few of the additional perks offered.
This role offers an exceptional chance to take on a leadership position at a company that is rapidly changing the world of technology. This is a high priority position, so interested applicants are encouraged to apply immediately.