Role: Senior Software Engineer
Tech Stack: Python, AWS, SQL Databases, IaC
Glocomms is partnered with an emerging cybersecurity start-up is looking to bring on a Senior Software Engineer. This seed-stage startup has over $30M in funding and is comprised of founders from top firms in tech and cybersecurity. They are building an enterprise SaaS platform aiming to simplify understanding of cyber risks and provide a streamlined management tool to prevent security breaches for companies. In this role, you'll work on the backend architecture of the platform in a fast-paced environment!
- Break monoliths into microservices
- Build new microservices at large scale
- Design large cloud systems while collaborating with the Scrum teams, architects, etc.
- 6+ Years of backend development experience in Python (not for scripting)
- Experience with Terraform or Cloudformation
- Experience with Spark and MongoDB
- Strong knowledge of Python architecture
- Experience building large-scale data pipelines
- Ability to build and scale a platform from scratch
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Nice to Have:
- Startup experience
- Previous role at a cybersecurity company
- Previous role with a security product
- Infrastructure-as-Code Fundamentals
If you're interested in learning more about this Senior IC role, do not hesitate to apply!