(Senior) Site Reliability Engineer
Salary: between 75k and 100k
Our client is a German technology company, a Unicorn Scale up, revolutionising and disrupting their Silicon Valley competitors. They are backed by a multi-billion euro company, earning last year 555 million in profit. This European tech power house is continuing to grow rapidly due to the sustained growth fuelled by the demand for their solution. The entire company has around 2000 employees from 50 nationalities delivering to over 8 million customers.
They are also active in the Open Source community, contributing to a wide variety of projects from low level Linux and upstream kernel contributions, over hypervisors and platform engineering to web development. Some parts of their tech stack is already open sourced, other parts are currently in the process of being open sourced.
They are not just innovative on the technological side, they also work in a sustainable way. Their ten datacenters with around 100.000 servers operate 100% on renewable energy.
This team is growing and there is the potential for exceptional engineers to step up as a Tech or Team Lead or to grow into a role like that within a year.
- Over five years of industry experience, ideally working for a IaaS or PaaS provider in Germany
- Proficient in a Linux environment
- Proficient with Python, Bash and ideally Go
- Working knowledge of ITSM, ideally a ITIL certificate
- The desire to automate everything
- Clear and concice communication style
- Knowledge of working and developing in and for a Cloud Environment (AWS, GCP, Azure, Openstack)
- Maintain and Improve on the scalability of their platform, assuring a quick, reliable and stable as well as resilient delivery.
- Automate and build automated systems
- Solve Site Reliability Engineering challenges at an enterprise scale
- Deep understanding of system engineering and building distributed systems
- Work with some of the best tech people in the industry
- Flexible working hours
- Quirky office space with ping pong tables
- Company lunches, Free Fruit, Free Soft-drinks, Tea's and Coffees
- Personal Budget for self-improvement and learning
If you are keen to find out more please reach out to me at