Glocomms is partnered with a premier Warehousing & Transportation company in their search for a Senior Security Engineer based out of corporate HQ in Atlanta, GA. This position will be primarily responsible for evaluating current security systems and overseeing the design & implementation of creative solutions across an interdisciplinary security domain.
Essential duties will include:
- Partner with business and technology teams to evaluate risk and create solution roadmaps to remedy existing and/or future vulnerabilities
- Work in tandem with the Infrastructure team to deploy innovative security projects to protect & strengthen both corporate and warehouse infrastructure systems
- Review internal security posture and vendor security controls to achieve compliance with industry standards
- Oversee security program implementation both on-prem and in the cloud
- Assist in system/network hardening
- Advise business units on security best practices through awareness training, policy recommendations, etc.; clearly convey information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- 5-7 years highly technical experience in security/information systems roles
- In-depth knowledge of 2 or more of the following: network security, application security, system security, data security, access control
- Direct experience working on projects related to information security compliance frameworks (ie. NIST 800-171, ISO 27000, CIS controls)
- B.S. in Information Security or related technical field; relevant certifications preferred (CISSP, CCNA, CISM, etc.)
- Experience working with security systems in an industrial/warehouse environment is a plus
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organization that supplies temperature-controlled warehousing & transportation to food industry/retail locations across the United States. While this location is based in a corporate setting in Atlanta, GA, travel to cold-storage site facilities may be required. This is an urgent hire, apply today if interested.