I'm working with a leading global e-commerce company to bring on a Sr. Security Engineer to their growing team! In this role to Sr. Security Engineer will be responsible for all IT security, specifically everything incident response, threat detection and vulnerability testing. This is a great opportunity to work with a client who values security and the people who work for them and have an immense impact on their security posture!
- Develop, implement, and monitor security measures for the protection of networks, systems, and data/information.
- Design system security architecture and develop security designs.
- Develop solutions and security tools for mitigation of vulnerabilities and automation.
- Prepare comprehensive reports to promote further security enhancements.
- Stay up to date on security threats, trends, and prevention methods.
- Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or related cybersecurity field
- 7 + years of related experience in Digital Forensics, Incident Response, Security Engineering or Security Architecture
- Proficient with scripting languages such as: Python, Powershell, Bash Ruby etc.
- Expertise with security systems such as: IDS/IPS, firewalls, vulnerability scanning and remediation, and SIEM.
- Expertise with Windows Server, Linux, UNIX, and AIX environments
If this sounds like a good opportunity for you, please apply now!