I'm working with an innovative prime brokerage who's looking to add a Senior Security Engineer to their team. This client is built on modern technology and supports both traditional and cryptoassets. This allows my client to act as the bridge that connects traditional finance, the crypto ecosystem and modern traders.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background in cloud/infra security, application security or detection and response. Paired with software engineering experience using Python, Ruby or GO this candidate will have the opportunity to build the security foundation of the enterprise tech stack, directly influencing how it is used for years to come!
Safe to say, this is a extremely exciting opportunity to be a leader in an amazing organization that is trailblazing the path for the future.
Other responsibilities include:
- Build automation to discover, measure and contextualize security issues.
- Collaborate with engineering, IT and operation teams to solve/mitigate categories of risk.
- Research new and emerging attack techniques and vulnerabilities.
- Conducting threat modeling of elevated security systems
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelors + 5 years or Masters + 3 years (InfoSec or Cybersecurity related field)
- Professional experience working at a Top Finserv company or Software engineer experience focused on Security
- Experience in Crypto security
This is a remote opportunity, compensation for this role can land anywhere between $500K - $600K total cash guaranteed compensation plus Pre - IPO equity. (For the best candidate)
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity, if this is you or one of your colleagues feel free to apply/forward this information along!