Senior Security Architect
A highly prestigious client of Glocomms' is seeking a skilled Security Architect to help build a secure web-scale platform while analyzing infrastructure implementations and identifying threat vectors security issues. This Security Architect will need to have deep experience in Information and Application Security and will be highly involved in contributing to new architecture designs, reviewing and recommending the appropriate security measures, implementing security policies, and reviewing threat intelligence.
- Analyze, research, recommend and implement advanced security solutions for a global scale enterprise software platform
- Evangelize security best practices to all the engineering teams.
- Develop tools to identify and mitigate security vulnerabilities.
- Write reports on assessment based findings and proposals for security enhancement.
- Experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems and vulnerability scanning tools.
- Adequate knowledge of web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures, Micro-services, Containerization of services) and of network/web related protocols. This includes very basics of web like using REST protocol, using JSON data format.
- Interest in all aspects of security research and development
- Masters/Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or related field (in lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience)
- Familiarity with architecture security tools and best practices
- Experience with microservices architecture and docker containers
- Familiarity with client side MVC frameworks, preferably React.js
- Versant in OWASP standards and applying its tenets across the entire application stack