Global enterprise organization is currently seeking a skilled Senior Security Analyst for their Dallas-based SOC team. This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing team with tremendous career advancement and exposure to some of the hottest tech out there!
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Set up security measures (including audit logs and SIEM technology) that help detect and/or prevent security breaches, as well as analyze any breaches that do occur.
- Recommend new security tools to management and report and provide guidance and expertise in their implementation.
- Design and maintain agency security awareness program.
- Recommend a course of action to mitigate risk and ensure that appropriate security standards are established and published.
- Analyze existing security systems and make recommendations for security changes or improvements to the current situation; evaluate trends; and anticipate requirements.
- Knowledge of vulnerability management solutions, risk assessments and compliance management.
- Understanding of multi-factor authentication tools.
- Keep up to date on current security trends and vulnerabilities.
- 5+ years of experience in cyber security engineering or similar role
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security or ther related field
- Certifications including CISSP, CeH, CCTHP, CyberHUNT, CTIA, GCTI, eCTHP or other relevant certifications a bonus
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of security concepts (Application, Web and Network security, Identity and Access Management, Security protocols, Cryptography, etc.).
- Excellent foundation in overall security standards, and security policy creation.
- Understanding of firewalls with a very good understanding of the architecture behind secure networks, DMZ's, NAT's, rule placement, VPN setup, and system maintenance.
- Good analytic and problem solving skills.