Senior PKI Engineer | Tampa, Florida | Flexible Remote
Top Fortune 500 Global Financial Services Company seeking Senior PKI Engineer.
- Improving Enterprise Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and certificate management
- Design and implement PKI automation and standard methodology
- Design processes and workflows for generation, rotation and revoking certificates.
- Document PKI and certificate management guidance for the company.
- Identify automation opportunities for certificate lifecycle.
- Acts as the domain specialist to help guide and shape how certificate management services are enabled.
- Design new certificate management services, integrations, and technologies.
- Ensures accurate inventory of the certificates in use in our environment
- Creates and manages automation and workflows relevant for certificate management
- Provide support to technology teams for all aspects of certificate life-cycle management
- 4-6 years of related experience.
- Strong PKI/Cryptography on-premise or cloud
- Solid automation/scripting experience in Python, Jenkins, Chef, Terraform and etc.
- Experience in networking fundamentals, OS (Windows/Linux) security.
- Understanding of Agile concepts.