Take this rare chance to start as a Senior Machine Learning Engineer and become a team lead within the next 6 months. Take the chance to develop an artificial intelligence-powered Internet of Things platform from scratch. The budget is released - now this successful industry 4.0 company needs you to get started and set up the ML team.
- You work closely with the CTO to set the plans for the AI engine and the machine learning team.
- You will be responsible for the success of the team in constructing an AI engine that translates audio signals to allow predictive maintenance.
- You will be responsible for building the platform including developing the machine learning algorithms as well as building the data pipelines.
- You will be also working hands-on.
- Master or PhD in Computer Science, Physics, Electrical Engineering or alike.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in implementing Machine Learning and Deep Learning algorithms including supervised and unsupervised learning.
- Work experience in time series forecasting and signal processing, ideally of audio signals.
- Strong know-how of Python including ML tools like Tensorflow, Tensorboard, TensorFlow Lite, Keras, Pytorch.
- Experience with cloud computing e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Fluent English language skills.
- Knowledge of any of the following is a plus: Java, Scala, C++, AWS IoT Greengrass, Hadoop, Spark, Flink, Jira, Confluence, GitLab.
What my client company has to offer:
- The chance to build up an IoT platform from scratch.
- The opportunity to set up your own Machine Learning team of 4.
- Work in an established company that was founded 7 years ago and learn from 25 enthusiastic tech people.
- Gain your knowledge in the IoT field and predictive maintenance.
- Sort out tons of data gathered from buildings all over Germany.
- Support for training and personal development.
- Free fruits, snacks, drinks, massages in the office.
- A compensation up to 80.000 €.
To learn more about this opportunity, please reach out with your CV.