Senior Machine Learning Engineer/Scientist (f/m/d)
Innovative Start Up, Berlin-Mitte
Salary: €65,000 - €85,000 plus of perks/benefits!
Interested in working for a start up with 100% growth foreseen for their first half of the year? Do you value publishing your discoveries? Looking to work in a company where Machine Learning is at the core of the business? An innovative German start up is looking to expand and grow their Machine Learning Team. You will report directly to their CTO and will be part of their growth.
What do I need?
- Master's degree in a technical field such as computer science, statistics or mathematics
- At least 3 years' experience in Deep Learning
- Sound, practical experience in common ML-related languages such as Python
- Expertise in state-of-the-art machine learning tools like Tensorflow/Keras, PyTorch
- Experience with Statistical Learning, for example Deep Neural Networks and Generative Models
- Experience or commitment to expand your skills in explainable AI (e.g. Shapley Values)
- Experience or commitment to expand your Time Series competencies
- Experience with other Sequential Data Series is a plus, for example IoT, NLP
- Fluent knowledge of German or English
- Chance to be part of one of the fastest growing Berliner start ups
- Freedom to post your discoveries in the field
- Competitive compensation, plus bonus and benefits.
- 28 days paid holiday + unlimited holiday.
- Possibility to lead a Team within your first year.
- Work in the best part of Berlin Mitte, with many Cafés and Restaurants around the corner
- Flexible working time models and the possibility of mobile working (Home Office)
- Team Events, Summer and Christmas Parties and monthly Sport Specials
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please get in touch with us at If you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have you can also reach out.