A client of mine, an exciting health-tech leader in the Basel region, is looking for Senior Data Scientists. Do you want to be a part of a company with a portfolio of life-changing technologies during this health crisis?
* Help to generate ideas and implement the data solutions for a huge company.
* Build and maintain a close contact to key business stakeholders and relevant communities.
* Build effective Machine Learning and Deep Learning Algorithms for business needs.
* Choosing and using the right libraries, programming languages and frameworks for each task.
* Producing high-quality code.
* Master or ideally PhD. in relevant field (e.g., applied mathematics, computer science, engineering, applied statistics).
* At least 4 years of relevant working experience in the fields of Machine Learning and Deep Learning, ideally with Computer Vision.
* Good experience working on full-life cycle data science.
* Strong experience in e.g., data mining, statistical modelling, predictive modelling and development of machine learning algorithms.
* Practical experience in deploying machine learning solutions.
* Programming experience: R or Python and ideally also in object-orientated programming such as e.g., C, C++, Java.
* Experience of AWS / Sagemaker a plus.
* Fluency in English a must, additional languages a plus.
* A relaxed yet tenacious atmosphere office in the heart of Basel.
* A great team within the security of a large organisation.
* Flexible working hours.
* The chance to grow your own team and develop.
* A diverse team.
* Company incentives like a summer party.
* Incredibly flat hierarchies.
* Autonomous work environment - take ownership of your own projects!
If you are interested, please reach out to me,