"Show me how you play games and I tell you who you are" - This very successful medtech / adtech startup has operated for over 2 years now and is on its way to skyrocket in the field of analysing human psychology. It uses the relevant data sources across multichannel touch points within online and mobile games to analyse human behaviour. Starting in gaming, optimised for human potential and health: Take that opportunity to shape a ground-breaking idea from the early days!
As a lead data engineer, you'll work closely with data scientists, engineers, as well as UX designers and researchers to actualise the potential derived from combining some of the richest behavioural data sets available with cognitive data.
- Code data pipelines in Python for sets of unique psychometric data.
- Work with GCP and AWS.
- Help to refine our base algorithm that translates psychometric data into actionable insights for our customers.
- Be involved in topics related to the databases: design, maintenance, migrations, administration, configuration, etc.
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Physics, Math or related field.
- 2+ years of highly relevant practical experience in data engineering.
- Exceptional command of Python..
- A plus, but not a Must-have: Familiarity with Kubernetes, Docker, SQL, Hadoop, Spark.
- A portfolio of activities / a side project that showcases your intellectual curiosity.
- Not necessary but a plus: hands-on experience with behavioural and event data from video games (mainly mobile and PC) , familiarity with and interest in psychometric data, experience in a fast-paced, start up environment.
What my client company has to offer:
- The opportunity to shape a ground-breaking and important idea from the early days.
- A high level of ambition combined with a clear vision.
- Experienced team of 12 highly motivated data experts with the relevant domain expertise and networks.
- A competitive compensation up to 80.000 € with a significant equity share.
- Support for training and personal development.
- Flexible working hours.
- The opportunity to work in an international team in Los Angeles, USA and Berlin, Germany.
To learn more about this opportunity, please reach out to Nathalie Zetzmann with your CV.