Interested in working in an innovative German Start Up based in Berlin and helping people to develop their skills via this ground-breaking coaching platform? Looking to report directly to the founder and CTO? Join the company as it is about to grow their BI team just now. Currently 25 members in Berlin are looking to change what we understand about online coaching. You will play an essential role in building the infrastructure and bringing the business to the next level.
As a Senior BI Analyst, you'll work closely with marketing, finance, frontend and backend development to answer business questions.
- You will optimize and extend the BI-infrastructure on Google Cloud Platform.
- Together with the software development team you will maintain and create ETL routines and optimize the data warehouse.
- You will develop and maintain reports, dashboards, and scorecards using Tableau and Google Data Studio to improve the data visualisation for accessibility across the company.
- If you are interested, you can also take on data science topics and e.g. build recommender systems.
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Economics, Statistics, Business Administration or related field.
- 2+ years of relevant practical experience in the BI field.
- Experience with data visualisation, e.g. Tableau, Power BI or Looker. Ideally already knowledge of Google Data Studio.
- Good command of SQL.
- Fluency in English.
What my client company has to offer:
- The opportunity to shape a ground-breaking and important idea from the early days.
- A high level of ambition combined with a lot of fun at work.
- Experienced team of 24 highly motivated people.
- A competitive compensation between 50.000 and 70.000 € depending on experience.
- Investments in your professional development.
- Flexible working hours.
- The opportunity to be part of implementing the Data Strategy and build your team together with the CTO in 2020.
To learn more about this opportunity, please reach out to Nathalie Zetzmann with your CV.