I'm currently working with a global wealth manager that operates through global wealth management, personal & corporate banking, asset management and investment banking. They are looking to bring on a Regional SOC Lead (America) to their growing security team who will be supporting Threat Response, Proactive Hunting, Advanced Analytics and Detection Enhancement. This role has a fine balance of management and technical skills paired with the ability to operate in evolving situations under cyber-attack.
This is a hybrid opportunity located in Nashville, TN and comp for the role is 150K -215K base +20% -30% bonus. My client will also cover relocation costs if necessary.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Lead operations team in continuous detection and monitoring managing day-to-day operations while coordinating analysis and response to cyber alerts through highly effective collaboration.
- Process actionable and strategic Cyber Intelligence (IOCs, TTPs, RFIs, External Reports) and coordinate follow up actions.
- Provide overview around cyber threat landscape posture for businesses and other teams.
- Drive teams to conduct high quality detection, monitoring, incident response process, timely remediation and communicate with internal and external collaborators during incidents.
- Continuously improve through the creation of new processes and the enhancement of existing ones.
- Operate as key liaison between Cyber Monitoring and wider CISO organization
- Highly experienced and expert understanding of IT Security practices and Cyber Threat Landscape trends
- Proven experience with security processes and standard operating procedures of global organizations in the financial sector or related. (Includes the creation, maintenance, and enhancement of (SOPs), incident and problem management, and change requests.)
- Ability to build a high performing team of security operators
- Experience with security technologies such as firewalls, IDS/IPS, web application firewalls, malware protection, SIEM, EDR, NDR, forensics, etc
- Hands-on experience as a SOC analyst would be a plus
- Possession of at least one of the industry recognized cyber security certifications (CISM, CEH, CISSP, SANS GIAC) would be a huge plus.
This is an amazing opportunity to have huge impact on a company's security posture while gaining a ton of exposure. If this sounds like a good opportunity for you, apply now!