A rapidly expanding, technology-oriented cyber security company is seeking an experienced Sales Engineer. The company is based in Tel Aviv, but all US positions are fully remote.
This client is a pioneer and leader in advanced Threat Detection and Response, with the primary goal of protecting their customers from any harm that may occur in the cyber space. They aim to simplify security by providing a rapidly deployed, comprehensive platform for advanced threat detection, prevention, and automated response, reducing the time from detection to resolution and limiting damage to an organization.
- Support North American Business Development activities and determine business requirements
- Analyzing process flows and create specification documents
- Configuring and demonstrating solutions
- Assisting the sales and customer success teams and be the primary technical resource throughout the sales process
- Perform the role of technical advisor and product expert
- Drive and manage the technological evaluation stage of prospects
- Prior or existing pre-Sales Engineer/Solution Engineer experience in an endpoint security company
- In-depth knowledge of security trends, products, and solutions
- In-depth knowledge of Endpoint Security
- IR/SOC/MDR/Red Team experience
- IT governance, risk management, endpoint solutions, and compliance requirements
- Throughout the sales cycle, must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technically oriented prospects.