Fully Remote, Senior Manager Penetration Testing Team
Company Summary: An industry leading, accounting firm is currently seeking a knowledgeable, experienced senior pen tester to manage a new and growing penetration testing team. Your role will be to help conduct application tests while also assessing system designs for weaknesses. You will also be working with the development team to help strengthen their knowledge of secure coding practices.
The Manager should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience preforming network and web application penetration tests.
- 1+ year of experience in a team lead or managerial position.
- Strong technical knowledge of security risks related to security architecture.
Benefits and Perks
This firm offers competitive benefit plans, along with an industry leading work/life balance focus:
- 100% Remote
- 401k match
- Industry leading benefits
- Paid Parental leave, Tuition Reimbursement Programs
If you are interested in the Penetration Testing role, then please don't wait to apply.