A global investment and technology development firm with a focus on forecasting the financial market with complicated mathematical models. The company is known for building advanced computer programs to make use of irregularities in the financial market.
The Quantitative Analyst will be responsible for:
- Managing financial data to increase profits.
- Reduce costs while creating new trading ideas.
- Building and developing systematic strategies and evaluating their performance.
The Quantitative Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- Must have a master's degree or PhD.D. in a related field (Computer science, Mathematics, Statistics, etc.).
- Experience as a Data Scientist, Quantitative Analyst, or the Quantitative Industry.
- Knowledgeable in python, machine learning, and advanced modeling.
- Hybrid in NYC
- Year-end bonus guaranteed in the first year
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Medical and prescription coverage
- 401k match
- Wellness reimbursement & family building benefits